Thursday, April 28, 2011

Appliques for Summer

A friend asked me to do a few shirts for some upcoming summer events. Below are what I turned out for her. By the way, I apologize in advance for upside down photos. For some reason I cannot get these figured out tonight, and I am just going to post them anyway! :)



This shirt is for a little boy who is attending his Uncle's graduation from the Navy. I wanted to find a ship to do, but non looked "Navy" enough for me, so Anchors Aweigh it is! His little sister is getting the heart applique with a star inside, made out of the same seersucker material. I have sewn this before, so I believe it is in my photos already.



And here are the upside down photos. These are for a vacation at the lake. I absolutely LOVE this canoe applique! After I did the little boy's I tried to find the sister a different applique that would coordinate, but the canoe turned out even cute for a girl, in my opinion. I have to do these for my two (soon to be three) as well!












No comments:

Post a Comment