Monday, February 28, 2011

A few new ideas


I have been busy monogramming lately, but no new designs, so I was excited to have a few new things to show.

First, a friend asked me to do a train shirt for her little boy, then asked for a tutu suit for her little girl. I thought this turned out SO cute!


I have a few baby gifts to get done, so I had a set of three bibs where I am doing the matching fabric with different applique things. This was a design I had not done before. Cherries should be essential in any little girls' wardrobe....

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Margie, it is even cuter on her! She wants to wear it all the time. :) Message me to let me know you got the payment, I'm on a facebook hiatus during Lent! I also need your e-mail... I need to place a few more orders. (lori.saunders@unthsc.edu)

    ReplyDelete