Monday, August 23, 2010

A Big Weekend for the Hobby

So, lately I have been doing a LOT of sewing, and my machine was NOT wanting to do that much sewing. It worked great when I did one or two things a day, but expecting it to do 15 things a day was not happening. So, Lee and I bumped up my machine power. I am definitely in this hobby now! I even have sewing capabilities, which is comical if you know my sewing ability. Although people have always told me the reason I was terrible at sewing was because of my sub par equipment. We will see... I do have lessons lined up soon! No lessons required for embroidery, though. It is so user friendly and I feel myself speeding up my work soon!


Here are a few new designs I sewed on the new Cadillac of machines:


This is a cute little googly-eyed monster for a little friend. I have about 8 different monsters, little girls included for matching stuff.

Cute little witch.



Cute little witch with a patch. The back of this girl has lots of thread, so sewing it on a patch then putting it on a shirt keeps little witches from having the itches! :)


By the way, I don't know where all the Auburn Fans are this year, but I have about 22 little Alabama Elephants to sew so far, and no requests for AU stuff. Any suggestions for something cute besides the normal megaphone and football patch?

No comments:

Post a Comment